Howspace for IT & Management Consulting
Ensure your clients succeed in their transformation journeys
70+ Global NPS
Howspace is loved and trusted by over 600+ customers across 50+ countries.
See increased involvement rates among your all employees.
1 platform to “rule them all”
Convenient tools exist for each part of a process but for building and supporting the whole process end to end, Howspace is superior.
Establish better alignment and commitment with clients
- Create a dedicated space: build an environment designed with context and purpose and allow for open, two-way dialogue throughout the process.
- Provide better visibility: show results and processes in real-time that enable you to shift focus from reporting to planning ahead and decision-making.
- Unify the process: combine existing tools and documents in one platform to provide a clearer, more transparent overview rather than being scattered across many different channels and documents.
Support large-scale collaborations and greater involvement
- Empower the key decision-makers: increase accountability among the stakeholders and build the internal transformation agents to ensure lasting success beyond the initial partnership.
- Provide more convenience: provide all stakeholders, especially from many different geographic regions, a dedicated space to join the process whenever, wherever and even in their preferred language.
- Track and sustain involvement: get valuable data on user activity, contributions, and more, to help you and your clients track engagement levels, identify areas of interest, and measure the impact of transformation initiatives, making it easier to improve involvement and collaboration.
Build repeatable workspaces and structures for transformation processes
- Allow for greater flexibility: get an easy, accessible, and flexible tool that will adapt in real-time to any and all changes in your clients’ continuous transformation journeys.
- Easily scale business and services: create customized templates that are easily duplicated and tailored to any of your clients’ needs.
- Minimize resistance to new tech: provide a platform that requires little to no support needed for first-time users, so you can focus on the client work, rather than teaching people how to use Howspace in the first place.
What our customers say about us
“The digital ways of working bring more participation and equality to the process. Everyone’s voice matters the same on a digital platform. This is a possibility for leaders to hear what people in their organization are saying at a new scale.”
Elina Aaltolainen, Consultant at Milestone (Working with Aktia Bank)
“The digital way of working brings transparency to processes. When the discussion involves a wide range of experts from the organization in addition to management, it breaks down the hierarchy and builds trust. On the platform, change and related decisions are constantly visible to everyone, not just at separate points in time. We do not believe in a change where a workshop or a few are held, followed by a long silence and uncertainty about whether common ideas have progressed.”
Antti Pitkänen, Director of Research and Strategy, Chairman of the Board, Agile Work
“Without Howspace, it would take a shocking amount of time to compile information and material. Now we can always easily find all the videos, images, questions, presentations, and other materials related to a particular concept in the workspace. Howspace is particularly well suited to support these types of conceptual services and complements Microsoft’s product portfolio.”
Niko Tuominen, Fellowmind’s VP of Strategy
Leading transformation requires involvement and continuous change capability building
Sofigate is a pioneer in business technology leadership and an inspiring example of how involving people in transformation supports success. […]
Microsoft partner Fellowmind creates an inclusive data strategy process with Howspace
Fellowmind, Europe’s leading Microsoft partner, developed an inclusive, easily customizable data strategy process for their clients using the Howspace platform.
Milestone and Aktia on a journey of digital culture development
Milestone Coaching & Consulting and Aktia used Howspace to develop organizational culture and to digitize a major development process.