Fellowmind, Europe’s leading Microsoft partner, aims to help companies in different industries develop data strategies. According to Fellowmind consultants, summarizing client needs and making sustainable decisions can be a complicated process when not all members of the executive team have an equal voice when collaborating.
Consultants also struggled to maintain momentum with management teams in a digital environment. Running and preparing hybrid or virtual data strategy processes proved inefficient and time-consuming, and not everyone’s skills were utilized to their utmost.
Using the Howspace platform, Fellowmind consultants revamped their working methods and built an inclusive, easily customizable data strategy process for their clients. The collaborative platform made it easy for each member of the management team to stay engaged in the development process and learn alongside and from their peers. The shared workspace also supported joint decision-making. According to Fellowmind, Howspace provided excellent support for both virtual and face-to-face customer work and for Fellowmind’s own strategy.
- Enthusiastic and active customers: Through co-development, discussion, and voting on the Howspace platform, every member of the management team has a voice. Competing to be heard in Teams meetings is a thing of the past now that discussion takes place on Howspace. One-way presentations have been replaced by participative work that keeps management interested.
- “Pre-activation is a special feature of Howspace”: Participants can dig into a topic before they ever meet together, resulting in richer discussions.
- AI supports agile decision-making: Impartial AI categorizes conversations and extracts key points in real time. Additionally, it reveals perspectives that might have been missed by participants who are focused on their respective needs. Thanks to these fresh points of view and handy AI-generated summaries, the management team was able to create an investment plan together. Howspace’s rich, decision-supporting AI functionality has opened up the potential of AI in such a tangible way that some of Fellowmind’s clients are excited to explore other AI opportunities through it.
- Everyone is engaged in shared decisions: When every participant’s opinion is taken into account and all relevant information is visible in one place, a common understanding starts to emerge during the decision-making process. It is easier to stand behind the final decision when it has been shaped in a transparent way and everyone has had the opportunity to influence it.
- Efficiency for results: “Without Howspace, it would take a shocking amount of time to compile information and material. Now we can always easily find all the videos, images, questions, presentations, and other materials related to a particular concept in the workspace. Howspace is particularly well suited to support these types of conceptual services and complements Microsoft’s product portfolio,” says Fellowmind’s VP of Strategy, Niko Tuominen.
- Increases the quality of internal collaboration: Consultants easily facilitate the data strategy process when the overall support is planned and built in advance. The whole process of working with the client can be documented in real time on Howspace, which also facilitates immediate feedback and assistance from colleagues. This proven structure that resides in Howspace is always replicable, ready to be customized, and easy to develop further without the need for specific technology expertise.